Strange query

This is a public forum allowing posting as a guest.
Kowalski

Re: Strange query

#91 Post by Kowalski »

Are none of his family in contact with the children?

TBH, I'd say the hive mind of heymammies would track him down for you! Obviously without sharing details on a public forum. Or a private detective.

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

These users thanked the author Kowalski for the post (total 2):
ShiningNDM
tippexile

#92 Post by tippexile »

Is there any hobby or club or even a pub that he was a regular at? Someplace that he loved and would return to? If there is, could someone he wouldn't know basically try and follow him from there to his residence?
MrsPotatoHead

#93 Post by MrsPotatoHead »

I'd say a private investigator would have him tracked in no time. I know it would cost you but it would be worth it in the long term.
These users thanked the author MrsPotatoHead for the post (total 4):
Shiningred-nicaCocktailMrs chic
ali

#94 Post by ali »

Are you 100% sure he has left the job and not just his boss covering for him. Might be worth getting someone or yourself to wait across the road a few evenings just to see if he comes out.
These users thanked the author ali for the post:
luxie
luxie

#95 Post by luxie »

ali wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 1:56 pm Are you 100% sure he has left the job and not just his boss covering for him. Might be worth getting someone or yourself to wait across the road a few evenings just to see if he comes out.
Sorry OP but that was my thought - the employer told him and asked what do you want me to do with this request etc … and your ex said tell them I’m gone etc
Lady Madonna

#96 Post by Lady Madonna »

ali wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 1:56 pm Are you 100% sure he has left the job and not just his boss covering for him. Might be worth getting someone or yourself to wait across the road a few evenings just to see if he comes out.
Some of these Irish companies working in the ME have all sorts of subsidiaries and related companies for different projects and while he might not be working for one any longer, he could be working for another. Or if they have competitors maybe he jumped ship or was headhunted or became a contractor rather than an employee? Either way they're not supposed to give out information generally about whether he works there or not but if the person you asked knows who you are could it get back to him that you were asking?

It sounds like he put you and your children through an awful time, it would be great if you could get a divorce sorted and make a clean break from him.

It would be great if someone could ring his "previous company" pretending to be a prospective employer looking for a reference
Shining

#97 Post by Shining »

No, they are telling the truth. They're not covering up. I'm sure he could find out I was asking but I really don't care.

Hobbies - I don't know of any. He's the type of person who is mad into this this week and then something else. He also moved away from our town so I don't know anywhere he might hang out. He would definitely be on dating apps but he's loved up now.

I'd only love a clean break but I have two children to think about. I honestly don't care if I never hear from him again but he should be supporting his own children. Meanwhile I'm scraping along.
Last edited by Shining on Tue Sep 19, 2023 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Elsie

#98 Post by Elsie »

what a nightmare.
not saying this out loud of course but any chance you have access to his email address... might know his passwords... could get into Gov.ie or similar? has he updated his linkdin since. Maybe get someone else to check it as you can see who has looked.
Do you know anyone who works/used to work with him - get a message to them saying something has happened and you really need to contact him urgently. might shake him up a bit.
just not fair you having to spend all your time worrying about him and watching out for him... fker.

Are you able to keep going until you can apply for any extra help moneywise - deserted wives or whatever its called now? Claim extra credits maybe?
Can you go to Citizens Advice or something similar.

sorry everyone types much faster than me.... you say hes loved up.... but hes back in Ireland so maybe hes not.... worth checking them. maybe one of the girls on here who is already on can check and see.
Shining

#99 Post by Shining »

Don't want to say too much but it appears he's in Ireland with the new relationship. So I assumed he'd come home to return to work. Of course he might be doing something new but without returning to his job (which he absolutely adored) I genuinely don't understand why he'd come home at all.
Vino

#100 Post by Vino »

Is there any account that would save his address you can think of that you'd be able to log into?
Revenue, amazon, health/car insurance?
Darva

#101 Post by Darva »

If he has moved home with his new wife can you dona garda report for bigamy?

A private detective is probably your best bet. If you know anything about his second wife they could also track him down through her. If she is from another culture she might join clubs or groups or churches related to that.
NDM

#102 Post by NDM »

Where would you find a private detective? And afford one?

Sent from my SM-A536B using Tapatalk

Sally

#103 Post by Sally »

Google will find a detective locally.
Holly88

#104 Post by Holly88 »

Could you just leave it all with the guards?
I’m sorry you are going through such an awful time.
Shining

#105 Post by Shining »

Sadly the guards won't help with maintenance, unless there's an arrest warrant and I need to get him into court first. I know how crazy that sounds.
I doubt they would do anything about the bigamy. It's not like he tried to get married again here. I've heard people just deny it and it's accepted (some countries won't engage with guards).

Return to “Advice/Anon”