Read something I shouldn't have

This is a public forum allowing posting as a guest.
Dnwa
Has thanked: 0

Re: Read something I shouldn't have

#136 Post by Dnwa »

So to me you have been set up and friend of 20 years by the sounds of it has been drip fed information way before this hense why she is angry.

Now I would imagin your angry at the group for not being your friend and asking the questions or giving you the benefit of doubt .

I personally would probably send a group text saying feck u all , you have heard what has been said and you would expect them to have better judgement of you considering lenght of friendship that i did not snoop but also note what was documented and spoke in detail about you behind your back qas vile and unacceptable.
That u dont deserve this treatment.

And leave the group immediately.
These users thanked the author Dnwa for the post:
JeanGabin
dutchie

#137 Post by dutchie »

I agree 100% with luxie - whats the delay in picking up the phone to your closest friend in the group and talking to her about what actually happened and then let her decide if she wants to side with Mary or you. If you don't then the longer its left the more damaging it is to you.
anon76
Been thanked: 0

Re: Read something I shouldn't have - Update

#138 Post by anon76 »

Hi all. Just wanted to update you all and thanks for all your help :blush:

The friend in that group I was closest to, let's say Sarah has completely sided with Mary. I am assuming because her and Mary have become very, very close and it turns out they have both had an issue with me (yet continued to befriend me when they needed something). I had a "conversation" with Sarah last week and it was horrible. She said Mary feels violated, triggered, etc...etc....and "warned" me not to ever show/tell anyone what I read :shock: Her and I have been friends for a very long time and have been through so much however, she has said "we were never friends, X ....we just met for the odd pint :o -. That was like taking a bullet and I was left absolutely devestated.

I then received a threatening text from Mary to say if I ever told anyone what was in that journal.....she would "destroy" me :crazy1: .....have blocked them all. I was actually ill with it all. There were a lot of red flags if I am honest and am keeping my circle very small from now on !!
Groucho

#139 Post by Groucho »

They all sound fucking nuts, to be honest. I couldn't have that level of melodrama in my life, let alone from people I called friends. You are well out of it.
These users thanked the author Groucho for the post (total 7):
little miss sunshineDriven DementedShiningClaraLaraHeyJudeShelly and one more user
Rita

#140 Post by Rita »

They do sound nuts and unhinged.
When Sarah arrives back to you at some stage after Mary dumps her politely send her packing
Kensington

#141 Post by Kensington »

The drama! You are well rid of them.
Dnwa

#142 Post by Dnwa »

I am absolutely devastated to hear this , I can only imagine how much this has effected your physical and mental health. While I totally understand you need to process all the emotions dont allow to many more days for this to effect you .

Draw a line , hold your head high and focus on building you up again
HeyJude

#143 Post by HeyJude »

Sounds like teenagers.
salsa

#144 Post by salsa »

If all this no is true I actually couldn’t deal with this shite and drama. I can’t fathom how any grown women would be like this. I do think the “I accidentally read a diary” is a porkie. but even still I’d expect long standing friends to see the bigger picture and not be like they are. it reads as if they are all bored and immature and I’d prefer to be on my own than part of this saga.

Return to “Advice/Anon”