Brother in need of advice

This is a public forum allowing posting as a guest.
kasakins

Brother in need of advice

#1 Post by kasakins »

Thanks for the advice

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk
Last edited by kasakins on Fri Jul 23, 2021 11:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Princess is 12

My Prince is 10

My little 'big girl' is 6
Unnamed Poster 8

Re: Brother in need of advice

#2 Post by Unnamed Poster 8 »

Post Deleted
Shining

#3 Post by Shining »

As the above.
kasakins

#4 Post by kasakins »

Great to hear.

She didnt give him any reason. Just she didnt feel comfortable with him taking them. Eldest is 16, youngest 8. Their not babies.

I dont think he will take them though. He is trying to be as nice as possible. She has asked him to leave the house but he is refusing, he has found a note book of notes she is taking about all his activities. U have a feeling she is going to try force him out.

He is honestly the best dad and he thought he had the perfect wife and perfect kids. He coaches all 3 kids football teams. He lives for them. He is still in shock the married is over.

My Princess is 12

My Prince is 10

Supermaman

#5 Post by Supermaman »

He should take notes himself of everything now.
felicity

#6 Post by felicity »

LadyPenelope wrote:If they are married and/or he is legal guardian of the kids then he can bring them. She doesnt have to be happy about it but legally she cant stop him. What are her reasons?
Exactly this.

Sent from my SM-A105FN using Tapatalk

RDR

#7 Post by RDR »

If they're married and/or he's guardian she doesn't have an automatic control or say over what the children do or don't do with their dad. Even if they ended up in a litigious battle in court children that age (particularly the 16 year old and any other over 10s) would have a right to be heard. It is impossible in these situations for any of us to know the ins and outs of what is going on but I'm not even clear why he is asking whether he can take his kids on holiday (also confused if he asked her to come). You can be nice and say "I'm planning on taking the kids away to x for these days". The biggest thing to me is do the kids want to go, and that should be her guide also (all things being equal and assuming he's a normal sane regular dad).
kasakins

#8 Post by kasakins »

He just wants the kids to have a holiday like everyone else they know. So he asked if she wanted to bring them or him. She basically said neither. Kids all want a break ( my bro hasnt told them its booked).

He wasn't really asking permission more weather he or she would bring them. He is devastated how things have turned out. I think she might be afraid he would turn the kids against her, which he wouldnt do, hense him asking if she wanted to bring them instead, which she also said no to.

This is so recent and honestly until 2 months ago you would have thought they were the magazine perfect couple and family. Lots has come out since and has shocked him..but even with that he has never involved the kids, just wants them to have a break.

Thanks for that. I will pass it on.

These users thanked the author kasakins for the post:
RDR
My Princess is 12

My Prince is 10

SeanTheSheep

#9 Post by SeanTheSheep »

If this has really come completely out of the blue then I very much suspect that there's another man.

As others have said if the kids are happy to go with their dad then they should go, she should not be stopping them
💚 🤍 💜

This Witch Won't Burn

Return to “Advice/Anon”