Hi

This is a public forum allowing posting as a guest.
wuzziwig

Re: Dh did it again

#31 Post by wuzziwig »

I've lived with an addict. Not saying your husband is an addict but it's worrying that he is taking coke and thinking it's ok to do that despite him promising you he wouldn't do it again. I'd have a very frank talk with him and tell him that his behaviour is not acceptable and you will never accept it. Explain to him how hurt and let down you are. It's up to you then to decide whether you can forgive him or not.

Thankfully when I was dealing with my ex all I got was love and support from those around me. PelvicFloor your attitude is disgusting. This is in no way her fault. He's a grown man and made these choices himself. And she cannot force him out of their bed. How do you propose she would physically stop him getting into it if he decided he wasn't sleeping in the spare room? I've been there and believe me you can't. Taking herself to the spare room means she has control over the situation. I hope you never have to deal with a similar situation. I'm sure your sneer wouldn't be long disappearing.
These users thanked the author wuzziwig for the post (total 10):
SallyVinoScorpioBippityboppitybooLady MadonnaGroucho and 4 more users

Return to “Advice/Anon”