My hubby's online behaviour

This is a public forum allowing posting as a guest.
Jazzberry

Re: My hubby's online behaviour

#91 Post by Jazzberry »

Only you know your husband. Maybe he did think her sons tshirt was cool? Just be careful what you listen to on forums. It's easy for ppl to assume things when no one knows the full story behind it. Sounds like yous need to have a sit down with him alone. You's need to have a heart to heart. Hope you's sort it out.
Last edited by Jazzberry on Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Strangeone
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

#92 Post by Strangeone »

amber wrote:Is it just her he comments on? My cousin in America comments on absolutely everything. He has a few thousand friends and a very busy life. I wonder how the hell he has time. But no matter what any of our mutual friends post he comments.
Only her. Her FB and Instagram.
Starryeyedsurprise
Has thanked: 0

#93 Post by Starryeyedsurprise »

If it is just her accounts he comments on, that is not okay,

Hope things are a bit better for you. Not defending your DH but people do foolish things at times.
CLBG

#94 Post by CLBG »

All I can say to you stranegone is to trust your gut instinct. Do not let him gaslight you and make you think you're being unreasonable for being upset about it. Don't doubt your own feelings or question yourself. There may be absolutely nothing to it, and maybe he was just enjoying a little bit of a harmless online connection with her, but you are entitled to your feelings. If they are hurt, they're hurt. He should ultimately be willing to accept that his actions have hurt you, and recognise that he was out of line.

Return to “Advice/Anon”