DS Lying

This is a public forum allowing posting as a guest.
bingbong
Has thanked: 0

Re: DS Lying

#61 Post by bingbong »

Don't know why my post has shown up under the name of 'guest' instead of bingbong! Just in case anyone thought the OP was talking to herself. My post is the first one on this page.
Elsie

#62 Post by Elsie »

thank you for sharing your story and for everyones input. As you say we all parent differently but all want the same thing out of it at the end. We are all doing our best and yes it is really hard sometimes.

Im gleaning information and seeing lots of different opinions which is helping me to stay calm, breathe, not to issue consequences too quickly when I used to just yell and fly off the handle as a knee jerk reaction. I think my daughter is benefiting from this too!! and she is quite open and we have good chats and she tells me stuff.... I know she doesn't tell me everything either but we've worked out a few problems together in the last year.

so thanks for this and for heymammys too x
Lady Madonna

#63 Post by Lady Madonna »

Deise wrote:@Lady Madonna - didn't want to quote your earlier post. That's horrible for your dd. Hope she's ok and not nervous of being out and about after it.
She's great thanks. It was dealt with well by the gardai and a counsellor and she made a few significant life changes including changing school and seems better now than she has been in a long time.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
These users thanked the author Lady Madonna for the post (total 3):
DiscoGirlDeiseHappyout

Return to “Advice/Anon”