It is currently Sun Dec 15, 2019 4:20 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Friend and groping !!
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:44 pm 
hi, i have posted many replies on my previous thread and they don't seem to be approved.

My dh wants to speak to her, with me and her husband (who he is good pals with).

I have not spoken to her yet.

To answer a few questions:

That particular night, another guy was in our company, a friend of hers. She was telling me next day he fancies her :rolleyes: . I didn't respond and she said my dh was in great form and grabbed her ass. She laughed as she thought it was hilarious. She saw my look of horror and she told me not to worry as she is sure "he doesn't fancy her" :rolleyes: . I told her it was not on and I would be speaking to my dh. She begged me not to as he would be mortified.

Report this post

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:13 pm 

So with all the roll eyes emojis it’s clear you think she’s deluded. I’d just stay well away from her in future.

Report this post
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:41 pm 

I'd find that an odd conversation to be honest.She told you that your dh grabbed her ass. Your dh said he didn't. Her husband I presume will believe her so isn't going to be too happy with your dh. You believe your dh I think? So it's the two of you against the two of them...do you risk things getting heated and out of control and rash things said in anger and the whole thing taking on a life of it's own?
What do you hope to get out if it?
Can you not just ask her is she certain it was a deliberate act by your husband-and that it wasn't someone else or that it was an accidental thing as your dh is certain he didn't do it.
To be honest, if she doesn't want to pursue it and you believe your husband, then I would let sleeping dogs lie and keep distance from her in future. I would be really afraid of starting something that you can't control.

Report this post
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:29 pm 

Its mad how on your original thread I assumed she was single. Never entered my head she had a husband.

Report this post
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:45 pm 

I used to have a friend who was equally deluded. Every night out men would be throwing themselves at her, and every conversation she had with a man involved them flirting with her. I used to wonder how she managed to be so popular. Then I was chatting to a friend, who had been ‘all over her and flirting’ the night before. His version was sooo different. He spoke to her, and was civil, but was baffled that she thought he would be heartbroken that nothing had happened between them. It all looked different after that!!

I wouldn’t necessarily assume the husband believes her either. He may well know what she’s like and laugh it off.

I’d be giving her a wide berth. I have no time for drama in my life, and it sounds like she attracts it.

Report this post
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:51 pm 

I have been around people, a male and a female, in my life who were like this. Genuinely thought everyone fancied them and was looking at them etc. It is only when you are out with them that you realise they are deluded. I would say she didnt want you to say it to your hubbie because it shows her to be a liar. Very silly woman though. Something like that could cause awful problems in a relationship that was a bit fragile.

Report this post

These users thanked the author LadyPenelope for the post: Driven Demented
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2019 10:53 am 

I have a friend like this. She is great in many ways but since she returned to work (which is great for her), she has transformed. She constantly makes out that men and women hit on her. At times, I feel like the "ugly BFF" when we are together :shock:

Report this post
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2019 11:02 am 

Anon wrote:
hi, i have posted many replies on my previous thread and they don't seem to be approved.

My dh wants to speak to her, with me and her husband (who he is good pals with).

I have not spoken to her yet.

To answer a few questions:

That particular night, another guy was in our company, a friend of hers. She was telling me next day he fancies her :rolleyes: . I didn't respond and she said my dh was in great form and grabbed her ass. She laughed as she thought it was hilarious. She saw my look of horror and she told me not to worry as she is sure "he doesn't fancy her" :rolleyes: . I told her it was not on and I would be speaking to my dh. She begged me not to as he would be mortified.

She sounds like a silly teenager to be honest. But dangerous all the same.
I would think she is the one who will be mortified if you hold a mirror up to her behaviour in front of her husband's eyes like this.
Either that or she will double down on what she's saying.

Report this post
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2019 12:19 pm 

I think your husband is right for all four of you to sit down and discuss it. You need to know what really happened, whether it's that your husband behaved totally inappropriately or your friend tried to upset you with a lie.

Report this post